Apricot rakia - special reserve
- Fruit variety: Hungarian, Silistra, Marculesti apricots
- Origin: Danube river valley, NE Bulgaria
- Aging: 3-5 Years
- Barrels: 225-Liters French oak
- Aroma: typical for the fruit, oaky, vanilla, coconut and tobacco
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and complex, full-bodied
- Volume: 500 ml
- Alc: 43%
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °С
- Enjoy it in our branded tulip glass Isperih
Exquisite fruit spirit made from carefully selected ripe apricots of the Danube river region.
This reserve rakia is the beginning of a new line of Special Reserve spirits which will show the very best products from our aging cellar. The rakia is a result of blending the best barrels filled with apricot distillate and aged from 3 to 5 years in French oak. It is handcrafted and numbered in small batch of 1500 bottles.
Distinguished by an intense captivating aroma of vanilla and apricots. The taste is soft, harmonious and elegant with explosive fruit flavors, some tobacco and caramel and a long lingering oaky finish.
- Alcohol Vol:
- Period of ageing:
- 3-5 years in oak barrels