Cherry rakia - premium reserve
- Fruit variety: Cordial and Bigarreau Burlat cherries!
- Origin: Plovdiv region!
- Aging: 3-5 Years!
- Barrels: 225-Liters French oak!
- Aroma: typical for the fruit, oaky, vanilla, coconut and marzipan!
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and complex, full-bodied!
- Volume: 500 ml!
- Alc: 43%!
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °С!
- Enjoy it in our branded tulip glass Isperih!
Exquisite fruit spirit made from carefully selected ripe cherries from sweet and aromatic cherries. This reserve cherry rakia is out of the standart product in our Premium Reserve fruit spirits which will show the very best from our aging cellar. We did the experiment to age in barrels cherry rakia and the result is fantastic. The rakia is a result of blending two French oak barrels filled with cherry distillate and aged from 3 to 5 years. It is handcrafted and numbered in small batch of 1650 bottles. Distinguished by an intense captivating aroma of vanilla and cherries. The taste is soft, harmonious and elegant with explosive fruit flavors, some tobacco, marzipan and caramel and a long lingering oaky finish.
- Alcohol Vol:
- Period of ageing:
- 3-5 years in oak barrels