Plum rakia Premium Reserve
- Fruit variety: Stanley plums
- Origin: Isperih region
- Aging: 3-5 Years
- Barrels: 225-Liters French oak
- Aroma: typical for the fruit, oaky, vanilla, coconut and marzipan
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and complex, full-bodied
- Volume: 500 ml
- Alc: 43%
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °С
- Enjoy it in our branded tulip glass Isperih!
Exquisite fruit spirit made from carefully selected ripe blue plums from the region of Isperih, North-East bulgaria
This reserve rakia is the third product in a new line of Premium Reserve fruit spirits which will show the very best products from our aging cellar. The rakia is a result of blending the best barrels filled with plum distillate and aged from 3 to 5 years in French oak barrels. It is handcrafted and numbered in small batch of 1500 bottles.
Distinguished by an intense captivating aroma of vanilla and plums. The taste is soft, harmonious and elegant with explosive fruit flavors, some tobacco, marzipan and caramel and a long lingering oaky finish.
- Alcohol Vol:
- Period of ageing:
- 3 years in oak barrels