Apricot with honey - liqueur
- Fruit variety: Silistra and Hungarian apricots
- Origin: Danube river valley, North-East Bulgaria
- Honey Origin: Raya bee farm, Pernik region
- Aroma: typical for the variety, slightly flowery, fruity fresh
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and fruity, soft and mild, full-bodied
- Volume: 500 ml
- Alc: 38.5%
- Serving temperature: 12 – 14 °С
- Suitable for mixing in great cocktails!
This liquor is an infusion of natural apricot distillate and aromatic Bulgarian honey derived from the apiary of Raya bee farm. The drink features a captivating aroma of apricots, complex sweet taste and velvety softness. It can be consumed slightly chilled in cocktails or as a digestive combined with mild cheeses and desserts.
- Alcohol Vol:
- Period of ageing:
- 1 year in oak barrels