- Fruits for a bottle: 8 kgs
- Fruit variety: Hungaruan, Marculesti, Silistra
- Origin: Danube river valley, North-East Bulgaria
- Aroma: typical for the variety, slightly flowery, fruity fresh
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and fruity, soft and mild, full-bodied
- Volume: 500 ml
- Alc: 40%
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °С
- Enjoy it in our branded tulip glass Isperih!
Exquisite brandy from carefully selected ripe apricots of the Danube river region. Distinguished by an intense captivating aroma of apricots. The taste is soft, harmonious and elegant with explosive apricot flavors and a long lingering finish. Many times awarded with gold medals for its great smell and after-taste!