Grape rakia 5YO
- Fruit variety: Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot
- Origin: Thracian Valley, SE Bulgaria
- Aging: 5 Years
- Barrels: 250-Liters Bulgarian oak
- Aroma: typical for the fruit, oaky, vanilla, coconut and tobacco
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and complex, full-bodied
- Volume: 500 ml
- Alc: 40%
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °С
- Enjoy it in our branded tulip glass Isperih!
Soft and gentle grape brandy aged for 5 years in oak barrels from Bulgarian oak. Distilled from wines of red French grape varieties. The color is of an authentic dark amber. The brandy is characterized by impressive vanilla flavors some tobacco and coconut and elegant oak taste.