- Fruit variety: Honey dew and Magdemon
- Origin: Lyubimets region, South Bulgaria
- Aroma: typical for the variety, slightly flowery, fruity fresh
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and fruity, soft and mild, full-bodied
- Volume: 500 ml
- Alc: 38.5%
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °С
- Enjoy it in our branded tulip glass Isperih!
Untraditional brandy made from aromatic and sweet melons of "honeydew" and "Magdemon" varieties. The aroma is delicate, typical and medium-intensive. The palate is elegant and typically fruity complemented by sweet notes of honey and vanilla. Limited edition for connoisseurs.