- Fruit variety: Beurré Giffard and Santa Maria
- Origin: South-West Bulgaria
- Aroma: typical for the variety, slightly flowery, fruity fresh
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and fruity, soft and mild, full-bodied
- Volume: 500 ml
- Alc: 40%
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °С
- Enjoy it in our branded tulip glass Isperih!
One of the most delicious and aromatic brandies of the distillery produced from different varieties of Bulgarian summer pears. The aroma and the taste of the pears are skillfully extracted in the brandy. Gentle fresh notes dominate the fragrance, followed by a mild and balanced sour taste of pear.