- Fruit variety: Long violin and French
- Origin: Silistra region, North-east Bulgaria
- Aroma: typical for the variety, slightly flowery, fruity fresh
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and fruity, soft and mild, full-bodied
- Volume: 500 ml
- Alc: 38.5%
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °С
- Enjoy it in our branded tulip glass Isperih!
Rare brandy, made from sweet and aromatic pumpkins of "violin" and "aromatic French" varieties. The fragrance is delicate and typical. Palate is characterized by velvety softness, followed by strong fruity notes of cooked pumpkin with honey hints. Limited edition for connoisseurs.
- Alcohol Vol:
- Period of ageing:
- 1 year in oak barrels