Apple rakia - barrel aged
- Fruit variety: Golden and Red Superior
- Origin: Sitovo village, Silistra region
- Aging: 12 months
- Barrels: 50-Liters Bulgarian oak
- Aroma: typical for the fruit, oaky, vanilla, coconut and tobacco
- Flavour: smooth and elegant finish, long and complex, full-bodied
- Volume: 500 ml
- Alc: 40%
- Serving temperature: 16 – 18 °С
- Enjoy it in our branded tulip glass Isperih!
Exclusive brandy made from highly aromatic Bulgarian apples. Aged for 1 year in small 50 Liters oak barrels. Distinguished by its fruity and delicate sweet tones. The taste is very mild, harmonious and smooth, with a long and lingering aromatic finish.
- Alcohol Vol:
- Period of ageing:
- 1 year in oak barrels